Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mac Lust

I want a Mac. I don't need a Mac, but I REALLY REALLY want one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The exact object of my lust is the MacBook Pro configured as follows:
# 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo
# 1GB 667 DDR2 - 1 SO-DIMM
# 100GB Serial ATA drive @ 7200 rpm
# MacBook Pro 15-inch Widescreen Display
# SuperDrive (DVD±RW/CD-RW)
# AirPort Extreme Card & Bluetooth
# Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
# iWork '06 preinstalled
# 15.4-inch TFT Display

All this for $2,438.00! A lot of money...but bare in mind that I've been wanting a Mac for 4+ years now and have yet to purchase one. First I wanted to wait for the Intel switch, and now I'm waiting for OSX 10.5 to ship. It looks like this coming Christmas could finally bring me the Mac I've wanted for so very long.

I hop on the Apple website almost every day to look at what I'm missing out on. I fully configure the exact laptop I will eventually buy, even add it to the shopping cart, but have yet to actually enter my credit card info.

My better half is telling me to keep waiting and that I'll be able to get my Mac "soon". We're bothing living with our parent(s) at the moment, but have some things in the works that should transport us to our own house very soon. Due to the pending house purchase....I have a good reason as to why I must prolong my Mac lust.

Why does she have to be right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it should be "our" parents not "out" parents

MorrowLess said...

yeah thanks... :)